Friday, January 4, 2008

sticky son...

Yday was so busy.. wake up at 5 am.. to do server migration... at home..

the night before, my son drag till almost 12 only sleep, that left me 5 hrs to sleep :(

So i wake up at 5am, actually i awake at 4am ++... then start to work...

know what, my little 'KING', wake up at 6am ++.. [fainted] and stick with me, keep crying and wanted me to accompany him, dont wan the father, but i was busy and on 2 machine, 1 desktop and 1 laptop...

So end up.... i search google for thomas website... let him sit on my lap, he watching his thomas (songs, short moview) at laptop while i work at desktop... that's how my sticky KING behalf .... and how i work on that morning [fainted again..]

4 comments:

CutiePrincessMummy said...

Pity mummy sure like a panda for that few days! come, let aunty wack the lil KING's pat pat! :P

MY Life Zone said...

cpm:
hahah... must bring to this aunty to wack wack pat pat then..:p

Anonymous said...

Oh dear.. he slept so little. What happened?

MY Life Zone said...

etcmom:
mm.. nowadays.. at nite,after bring him up to room to sleep, he can be suka suka ask to go down watch thomas and play thomas trains.. then said wan to sleep downstair, watch till fall into sleep and we only bring him up.. happened few times.. too active, always refuse to sleep, wan to play more.. headache :(