Thursday, January 17, 2008

Yes.. 2nd one coming

Yes.. last few mths i was so tire and lazy ... becoz second one is coming on this July 2008 :)

Ppl asking is it the same 'symton' as the 1st one.. (in order to guess the sex).
Frankly speaking, i really cannot remember what the syntomn on 1st kid during pregnancy..
{Memory lost }

As i know i still start vomit at 1 mth ++, no matter eat or not eat, vomit on time everyday.. {scary}..
for this 2nd one, i lost 3kg in 3 wks time... Never that efficient in any of my diet plan ..
Every nite , 2 spoon of rice.. tat's it.. somemore is forcing myself to finish it.

Now at 3 mths + at least can eat back some food, vomit not everyday visiting me... :)
But will be on and off... After lunch and at nite like 'dead fish'...
Just hope my appetide come back to me sooon....

oh ya.. funny thing, i can eat KFC even at my 'worst appetitie' period... haha.. KFC fans..
and i love 'Choi Kiut'(菜腳) or so called Sun Lat choi酸辣菜.. yum yum....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow.. congratssssss!!!! You're like me. I lost 7 kg in the first 3 mths due to morning sickness too. But during tt horrible period, I can eat a lot of burgers :P

Anonymous said...

congrat..congrat..congrat! for having a 'rat' baby! :-)

cutieprincessmummy

MY Life Zone said...

etc:
wow.. 7kgs ah... so 'jialat'.. now i love fried food only..

cpm:
how come using anonymous one?? no login ah? ya.. i am going to have a mickey bb soon. but hope fast fast, u know lar.. to us is like ages onli reach the 'date' one..

wai wai's mommy said...

Congratulation!!! Wish you have a smooth pregnancy.