Thursday, April 24, 2008

Hao tok...:)

I was worried before on Hao 'speaking'... as compare to others, he is quite slow on that.. no matter how you ask him to follow what you speak, he 'choi lei to so'.. tok own 'alien language'... even his own grandma keep saying he is slow , and keep comparing with his cousins sister in front of him(which she take care since born)... me sure heart 'mm shiok'(not happy) lor... as for me, positive and encouragement should be given to kids (no matter he understand or not), i dont like to give 'negative' input especially in front of my son..

while checking with other mommies... all said boy is like that, when they wan to tok, they will tok and no worry,some even say their boy 3 yrs old onli start tok well... they make me more relief.... recently he really prove that all those 'aunty mommies' are right :)

Those few wks, he suddenly wanted to speak a lot, pick up a lot of new words... esp when i bought him a new kid education cd ... is very old cd, (my nephew had it when my mum bb sit him, and he is 19 yrs old now)... a kindi teacher leading a group of her student in nursery, teaching, singing and some short story in between...

he learn colours... mandarine and english, he can recognise and speak up those words... and start counts... last time he all the while speak 1 'sound', now he can combine all and become a proper sentense... and even now start to negotiate with the father on toys...

this morning tell the father : "wo pu yao ho ho ho tang, wo yao mai Bertie".. (I dont want horlic sweet, i wan to buy Bertie".. (Bertie is thomas' frens, a bus)

he promised not to beat the father, when the father buy him 'Edward' (thomas train again). he mumbling .. "papa chai wo 'boom boom' mai chu chu, pu yao ta papa, yao sayang pa pa" (Papa drive me buy 'chu chu', i dont wan beat papa, i wan sayang papa) .. father melted already, buy what train also ok..hahah...

mummy asking 'ma ma ai ni oh, ni ai ma ma mah?" (Mama love you, u love mama?)
Hao : wo ai mama, wo ai baby, wo ai papa, wo ai po po (haha.. love mommy, love papa, love baby, love popo)..

when my mum asking him got money or not, coz he make noise and wan to buy train
Hao : wo mei you chien, ma ma so wo chien.. (I dont have money, mommy keep my money)

I asked him call me 'leng lui'... so now what happening is :
Last nite ...
Hao : mama, wo yao pai chu chu ah.... ma ma pai ah (mum, i wan to arrange my train, mama arrange lar)
Mom: (very lazy)... mm wait for papa come out from bath first ah....
Hao come near near to mommy ... face closing to mommy , speak softly "LENG LUI ...."
Wahahhaha.... mommy jumped up... "OKOK, leng lui help you to arrange ah" ...hahah thick skin mommy !!!!

4 comments:

wai wai's mommy said...

Hi Leng Lui mommy, how did your son did that (bottle on his forehead), very good balancing ha? hahahahaha....very cute picture.

MY Life Zone said...

haha... nose one he put himself, forehead one he tried few times still cannot, so ask me put for him..hahaha..

Katetricia said...

he is a fast learner, you don't have to worry a thing! =)

MY Life Zone said...

kate:
ya.. parent use to worry a lot on their kids :)