Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Pregnancy-Milestone2

2nd pregnancy like quite 'fast' compare to the 1st one... fast till i forgot to update :p

Checkup:
Now is 24 wks.. (6th month)... went to checkup on last Friday in SJMC, dato Ang again.. the hokkien doc hahaha... (funny, sure tok to me in hokkine)...

try to chk chk is GG or BB, but at the end he told me 'i think is girl... but no guarantee, you see, this portion very blur.. due to position ...'

BB sex:
Aiyo, i been hearing this ... i think is 3rd time already... people saying if hard to 'scan' the sex oh, must be G liao... my son 4.5 mth, already see clear clear the 'bird' + eggs..hahaha... my son very open-minded and very willing to share :p

Food:
Mm... now i love to eat 'fattening' food... esp chic skin, 'fei cho yoke'... yday i even try to grill chic wing using my new charcoal pot.. taste not bad.... should snap down the pix... next time, ok?

My stomach:
Very 'round' and big :( if u can see from my prev post...last time i can go to trip when i was in 6-7 mths, i dont think i can do it this time .. :( Shopping also cannot walk too long... like very 'heavy'... so susah lar... {not sure next time how to slim down ... sob sob*}

My son:
When i show him my tummy, he will laugh... 'wow, big big..' ya.. i need to show him when he need to 'tok' to his little bro/sis, show the bb he got new toys (yes.. again, bought him another train last wk at Pavilion) .. Planning to send him to kindi end of this year... but need to let him try the musical class on weekly basis, let him more 'familiar' with the 'class' environment before send him for 1/2 day.

My works:
Quite busy recently with the office works... now is abit stable down...

ok by now... thinking of food again now... ops... :)

2 comments:

wai wai's mommy said...

Many ppl said if the stomach is rounded when you pregnant then big possible it is a girl...GOOD LUCK! And eat & enjoy more now, later got 2 monster already, then no time to eat also.

MY Life Zone said...

if can get girl good lor, if boy also never mind... coz me already decided to close shop ..hehe.. not so easy to grow kids nowadays, need a lot of 'hearts', time and $$ ....