Friday, April 18, 2008

Matching Fun

Bought my son this 'Education' thomas set... stated is for 3 and above... but when i saw this, i feel my son will like it.... hehe.. and proven that I am right. :)

There are few ways to play it... I try the basic and original way...

Inside the box has a lot of thomas & frens pix (which my son favourites oh)... So I asked him to find the match of the one I am holding... yes... he is happy playing with it... after 1 wk+ , still everyday waiting for me to play with him after work... he will put his train on top of those card.. same train as display in the card.. James, Cranky, Toby.... (see, even the mommy can recognise and remember all his train names... hahaha)

Now he will name it and look for the pair ... and at nite he will keep it in the box nicely... {coz the mommy told him the monster will come and get it if he did not keep it... hehe... }

here some pix to share... i found this not bad, for those thomas 'little fans' ... you can try this ..

2 comments:

wai wai's mommy said...

He is so clever, so fast pick up the skill. Do they have cards for Barney & friends? even if they have, there will be very few card pair: Barney, Baby Pop, BJ and Raff...maybe I have to add in wai wai, mommy and daddy inside...hahaha

MY Life Zone said...

wwmommy:
hahah... i think Barney should have kua .. so far we only go for thomas 'corner' in shopping mall, found barney stuff, normally is softtoys, bottles, plates, bags only,rite? This thomas got a lot of stuff nowadays.. UK even had build a Thomas Land...:)