Friday, April 17, 2009

Lagsana...

I bought 'Lagsana' from ColdStorage (Alamanda).. thinking is a 'ready-eat' hahaa.. thought put in oven/microwave ... ~~~ ding ~~~ DONE.

Later found out.. ya.. is Lagsana... but is the 'skin' only..... :(

Bought liao, wat to do... die die got to cook... then 1 day i prepare the souce (spagettie source with chopped onion,carrots..etc) of coz the Cheese ....

my son so happy to help me prepare this... i applied the source, he put the layer up and applied cheese ....and once done.. he so proud to tell the father ...

Hao :"PAPA, i cook this lagsana for you to eat.... you know how to cook or not?"
Papa: "Wow.. you so pandai ah... i dunno how to cook woh"
Hao :"Why you dunno how to cook lagsana? your ma ma no teach you ah?"
Papa: 'Ya lor, my mama no teach me leh, she dunnno cook this "
Hao : "Oh..............." {sounds look down the grandma why dunno how to cook this..:p}


p/s: worst thing is .. i got to repeat prepare/eat the same dish for 2 days... :( This fellow so shiok to prepare and eat.. everyday tell me he wan to cook and eat lagsana... someore tell 'I cook for you ah.. mama"... {duno who going to prepare and wash ???}

4 comments:

KM's Corner 刻骨铭心 said...

Looks creamy huh.. wow, continue eat for 2 days? Hahahaha..looks like your son really like it as he is one of the contributor to make the Lagsana :)

MY Life Zone said...

kmCorner:
mm.. yes... tat wk really felt vomit.. fri nite eat lagsana, sat nite dinner with fren at italiano(spagetti), sun nite my son wan to do lagsana AGAIN. I really cannot eat and prefer to eat OAT than lagsana.. fyi, my son prefer western food than chinese food.. he loves spagetti and this lagsana..

Wai Wai's mommy said...

He like the process of making more...haha...how about train him to cook, that will be cool!

MY Life Zone said...

wwMom:
luckily he also enjoy EAT it. if not, will get the father to finsih it... haha.. me scare liao..