Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Salmon Fish Head Soup

I had long time no cook this soup... as my house Jusco no sell salmon fish head... Last week I went to IOI jusco... purposely check this up ... YES, got it !!

This soup is introduced by one of my fren... she said she cooked this almost every wk when she work in US ... as salmon fish head there is very cheap.. something like USD1 per head ... this very nutrious (salmon full of omega 3 ..heheh) and really taste good ...

As requested by my fren..hehe.. here the recipe... very simple, as usual :p

Ingredients:
1. Salmon fish head - 1 (clean it)
2. Ginger - few pcs (sliced it)
3. Carrot - 1 (cut )
4. Onion - 1 (cut)
5. Tomato - 3 -4

Boil the water. Put in all ingredient and once boil, slow down the fire, continue cook for 1-2 hrs. Salt for taste. Done.



p/s: is somehting like ABC soup.. but the taste different, as got salmon 'taste'...

5 comments:

KM's Corner 刻骨铭心 said...

Thanks MY. I will try out your recipe, will update you..:)

ziQi said...

let me try out tis when i clear all my mom's fish.. hehe

MY Life Zone said...

KMCorner:
okok... good for kids...

ZiQi:
okok... later yr mom 'top-up' again b4 u finish..kekek..

Wai Wai's mommy said...

Wah...looks good and simple, I must try one day. Thanks for sharing this :)

MY Life Zone said...

wwMom:
Is very easy.. just throw all in, dont put too much water ... as the taste will be better (salmon yummy taste) :)