Monday, April 13, 2009

Tea break @MidValley

after heavy meal at ah yat... my boy wan to look for his 'Diesel 10'.. Yes, thomas & frens series again... BIG fan... last time my hubby 'saw' Diesel10 at Metrojaya.. so try lucks... too bad.. staff there said no stocks for tat... this boy got another lor.. 'Standley'.. after tat.. drop by a small dessert shop... called "Sweet xxxx" (forgot :p) ... ei... really not bad...


my boy with his drinks...

Durian PanCake ... this taste GOOD!!! {RM6+}
Forgot to snap down the 'inside look'

2 'man'....

Mommy and the kids ....

Scone with jam...
(my fren told me this is good in Cameron, but me no try before
this one like 'so so' ok, not my cup of tea :))

YES... .another snap of my ANGEL!!!

4 comments:

Wai Wai's mommy said...

Is it call "Sweet Chat"? I always like to go there and eat sweet steam egg (ton tan), don't know what it call. Next time I should try the Durian PanCake, looks nice.

Wai Wai's mommy said...

Oh ya, by the way, your new hairstyle looks nice~ hehe

KM's Corner 刻骨铭心 said...

The Durian PanCake looks so delicious... is wrapped by some kind of 'po pia' skin? Durian smell very strong? Can see you and your family really enjoy the western dim sum :)

MY Life Zone said...

wwMom:
the food in the menu realy attracted me.. but i chose 2 as we still full.. yes, u got to try the durian pancake, is really nice!! thx.. i perm this hair during CNY time :)

kmCorner:
Skin oh, to me is taste like durian 'skin'(outer layer).. inside is durian and cream.. realy very 'rich' in durian taste .. next time u come KL time, go try try...