Monday, November 21, 2011

Coffee and Me

This is my daily booster..:)

Not sure since when... I need a coffee for a day .... Even during my pregnancy..

1st kid : more strict... no coffee at all since pregnant..
2nd kid : mm..on and off 'curi' a bit ...
3rd kid : everyday 1 cup of coffee till my boss warn me whenever he saw me drink coffee "Eh. .. you want yr bb skin like 'kopi-o' ?"

I know is not really good to drink coffee... but I always make it a cup per day, not more than that.... I just cant stop missing the aroma of the coffee... the smells... well... my hubby said 'u addicted!' (always 'ngo' me whenever i drink it) :p

Especially now, a fully time homemaker ... somehow like lost direction in my life... or myself... taking care of 3 kids by myself is really not a easy job...i took it very serious at initial stage... make me so tense, as I want to make my 'job' so efficient... till a point... I know i need a break .. or somehow a balance between me and my 'job' ... I need to have space to breath... Coffee is one of the compliment i can give to myself everyday for the hard 'job'...

Wells... coffee and me... can't be separated...:)


2 comments:

KM's Corner 刻骨铭心 said...

Same to me.. I was influenced by my wife. I never drink coffee last time, but since 5-6 years ago, I addicted!

MY Life Zone said...

KM: haha.. same kaki lar.. Dunno when we can sit down and having our coffee session and chit chat... (gonna wait till our kids grown up ya) ... phew~~