Friday, November 25, 2011

Housewife ...


Had some chit chat with a friend of mine over here... was wondering.. what is the expectation on a husband to his housewife's wife.??

Do they think the wife got PLENTY OF TIMES at home... ?? Shaking legs ...?? Mmm... just some little houseworks need to be done ?? Well.... I guess so....

As for me... early morning... till the minute i sleep... there are always things for me to do... esp with 3 little monsters/angels.. House never get tidy... always got cups to wash, plates to wash... thing to pick up from the floor.. Out of my daily job.... their meals... laundry... bath... Me only can on and off ... catch some 10 or 20 min in between to check mails or have a little chat with my friends over net.. i will be on and off 'disappear' during a chat.. (luckily my friends do understand my situation ..hhaha else will not want to chat with me )... Fetching kid to/from school... getting the kids to take naps... kids school homework... getting them to sleep... phew~~ do we really got times?? Mm... might want the 'husband' to try to exchange the role for a day to experience it...

Might gonna ask my own husband on this then =.=

1 comment:

KM's Corner 刻骨铭心 said...

Ask your hubby to read your blog.. haha.. does he read and follow your blog? :))