Monday, May 10, 2010

New Born Diary - Labour

First of all, thanks all for the wishes ! Yes , I had delivered my dotta on last wednesday, 5 May 2010 at 11.05 pm, 3.52 kg

Contraction started on Tues nite, wed morning as i monitored, about 1/2 hr once, but no pains, just contractions.... so i just ignore it... and monitored and updated my hub... around noon time, it became every 20 min, 15 min.... but not really pains.. Hub decided to rush back from work ... once he reached, ask me to admit to hosp as he scare later jam,etc... as i want to wait till 'bleed', he said NOPE....

At 2.10pm, I were in labour room.... My gynae told mid wives that.. let it go by natural, no induce. Me and my hub wait and wait, contraction came and gone... strong and soft..... me really no patient on that, it not really pains.... As the prev 2 kids induced, so compare to that, this is just nothing much pains...;p I know is God Blessed me for less suffer ... At around 9pm, only opened 4 cm.... Gynae instructed mid wives to give me 'booster'... (induce).. Given at 9.30pm... 10pm +, already 6-7 cm... When getting stronger and stronger... Informed my gynae, when he reached... As instructed by the Brother Hao { 2 long push }, bb is out !!!

{Brother Hao had instructed the sis that, 'mama onli need to kok 2 times, ok, then u crawl out, then mama no need to be sweat a lot then - man sen ta han}

My gal just look exact like the brother when he born...i describe more on my next 'chapter'... then... my hub had toook more video clips this time... started from my 1st 'push'... i said 'aiyo, u onli take after bb is out mah'...

Bro hao not sleep well on that nite, keep crying and yelling wan to go hosp to accompany me, next day he ponteng... and followed the father to visit me... :(

Sis Qin very good gal, independent and kwai, did not givemuch troubles...:) When she first saw the bb, she sitting beside her for few hrs, to 'jaga', even dont bother to go upstari to see her mom (me) .... :~

2 comments:

KM's Corner 刻骨铭心 said...

Congrats MY!!! It is good to hear that your delivery is smooth, both mother and baby are healthy!

This is indeed a good sharing. It will be great when your kids will read it when they become adult in future. :) Looks like your 2nd gal is very good compared to my 2nd gal, which is showing her jealousy when my 3rd baby back to home. But she shown 'care' when my wife and baby still in confinement centre. She started shown jealousy only when both mother and baby back to home. We've tried to explain and educate her and she is showing improvement now. Hope she will be consistent and continue "take care" her new born brother. :)

MY Life Zone said...

KM:
thanks ya... every delivery definately not the same, thus... me just share what i had...:p

no worry, yr gal sure will sayang the little bro one, still need to give her sometime to adjust mah..