Wednesday, May 12, 2010

New Born Diary - My angel

This is my angel, still have not get her a name yet, as waiting for Master Lee (just got his mail, he really good, nice and kind gentleman..trust me.)

She has long hands and legs... her fingers are very long...:) A lot of dark hairs (her bro and sis, esp sis got very very little hairs) And she got something that both of her bro and sis do not have .... a pair of 酒窝 on her cheeks... not sure what it called in English... a good and 乖乖 gal...

yes... the pix taken in labour room, even though i look very 'chan'... but I felt this pix is excellent, my hand still hanging with the induce 'tube' with bloods... my dotta just been weighted and wrapped with warm towel... yes... both eyes are opened and she keep scrolling her eyeballs right and left to see the 'world'... and checking her 'mommy' face... which I told her earlier that we might 'meet' at 5pm ... but postphoned until 11 pm....:)

While in hosp for the 2 days.... there are few times while she is crying loud, i sing the 'ku ku' song (Farewell ku ku song in the movie "The Sound Of Music"), she immediately stop crying and looking at me.... till i finish the song.... Yes, I sing this a lot to her sister (Qin) when she is still in my stomach, proved that she listened as well... and can recognised this song ....

3 comments:

KM's Corner 刻骨铭心 said...

Sweet sharing...she will be very good gal, believe me! Easy to take care as she knew mummy and daddy were so busy with daily life. Take good care of yourself!

wai2mommy said...

Super cute girl!!! This gal sure be daddy and mommy's "lai lui lai sum gon"...haha. Take care yourself, and rest more. After confinement month you will be all on your own loh, so enjoy when you can!

MY Life Zone said...

KM:
thanks, i will as next mth i wont be so free after the con lady left.. just try to note down the feelings before i forgot..:p

waiMommy:
yes.. will take care myself well.. not sure how this gal attitude yet.. hopefully is a good girl and easy to take care.. I believe she will be ....