Tuesday, May 18, 2010

New Born Diary - Angel Name

Phew~~ finally, we manage to get a name for our little angel before due date.. remember, 14 days (2 wks) is given ... after due, kena fined oh....

Thanks to Master Lee on his extra efforts.. as need to double check as we chose other 'word' but same 'pi hua' .. thought is ok, but is actually NOT.. so make sure you all don make the same mistake ya..luckily last minute i double chk with him, and he got to squeeze his time to check for me with so short notice.. :p

My little angel name is 鄔欣霓 (Voon Xin Ni).

Before that, we thought of Xin Tong 欣彤 as Tong is the same number of 筆畫 as the option words given. But too bad ... 彤 is fire element which is not needed by my little angel... so got to choose other name...

To me and my hubby, we not superstition 迷信, name is very important that reflects a person life.. as this is a type of 'knowledge' that ppl had done a lot of research to come out... is not just pick from the sky... I do wish my kids will have a healthy and happy life, which to me is the most important thing in compare with other things..

5 comments:

wai2mommy said...

Nice name, give me a very sweet feeling! I like it, and I am sure she will like it too!

MY Life Zone said...

wMom:
thanks ya... i love this name as well.. cannot wait to see Qin and Ni to attend ballet classes together, piano classes together and go shopping 2gether when they grow up :)

KM's Corner 刻骨铭心 said...

At last you've chosen a nice name for your new born pretty gal! Wow, neevr realized you've updated your blog so frequent, eventhough you are in maternity now! Haha.. take more rest, fren!

MY Life Zone said...

KM: 1st mth is the most flexi with the con lady here...:)

Lee Cheng Hoe said...

You are most welcome.

Master Lee