Friday, May 14, 2010

New Born Diary - Oprah show

What do you do during confinement time? Well.... Since i had recruited a confinement lady, once she get used with her routine job (after 2-3 days). You can arrange yr time on planning your own routine as well.

I had start watching Oprah Show, which started at 10.30am on every thurs/Fri. It's really Good show.

Today she talked about the thing that I felt everyone will encounter, soon or later.. on and off ... First of all, ask yourself one question. "What you really want for yourself??"

We tends to forgot one thing 'Love yourself!'. We love our parent, our kids, our hubby, but we used to forgot ourself. You must slot some times in your tight schedule just for yourself to do the thing that 'love' yourself.

For a working mom like me, times is really 'tight' for me... Early morning wake up for preparation (bfast, dinner stuff, kids school stuff, laundry). After work, rush back, cooked dinner (sometimes packed from outside, but I still prefer to have home-cooked meal), bath, fetching the kids from bb sitter hse... son's homeworks, get them to sleep.. tat's all about so called A DAY. Is there time for myself. The answer is NOPE! I believe is not only happened to me. Right?

The result will be, it will be a day where i suddenly felt so exhausted, tired, frustrated.. coz i lose my directions, the meaning of life ... as I been ignore 'myself' for too long...

So.. try to ask yrself "What you really want ?" ... For me, I wan to be healthy and a balanced life. Once you got yr answer, you have to plan it and IMPLEMENT IT !!

Give yourself 30 min or lesser to read the book you like, to practice some exercises, to eat more healthy ... You MUST Plan something to love yourself MORE!!

4 comments:

KM's Corner 刻骨铭心 said...

MY, 你也讲出我的心声了!Sometimes think of running out from home and enjoy traveling..

wai2mommy said...

This is a good one! I should start find a time to dancing again! Thanks for reminding me :)

Lee Cheng Hoe said...

Congratulation. She will be a beautiful lady.

MY Life Zone said...

KM:
You should slot in your 'jogging' time, at least once a week...

wMom:
Yes, i love dancing as well, need to plan it once my routine life had stabled with my new born :)

Master Lee:
Thanks for yr helps... as long as healthy and happy, as a parent will 心滿意足 :)