Monday, May 10, 2010

New Born Diary - Con Lady

Not sure what to say about my lucks.... i had a bad experience with con lady on my 2nd confinement ... Qin time..

This round, i got another 'bad' one... damn bad lucks...

I discharged on Friday, my hub had picked up the con lady on that morning, took my lunch from my mil hse, and straight to SJMC for 'check out'.

She is very young look, told me 55 yrs old.... not so thin or not so fat.. medium size... short hair. We reached home around 2pm++. At 7pm, when she served me dinner time, told me she will get replacement for me. Reason is my house too hot, hot till not even got 'air', she cannot tahan hot, so she quit!!

I am staying in a double storey hse... not to say anything good, but so far my hse air circulation not bad. To me is not a reason, must be caused by other reason, but since i got 'experience' in dealing bad con lady before...i told her 'OK, you can leave once yr replacement arrived'

she keep calling her frens, then told me no one... then said she will contact agent, told me sure got. The next day, Saturday morning as my hub went to wet market to buy food , she pass me to talk to agent directy, agent told me need to extra RM 100 as need to cook for my hub and mom for wkday dinner + wkend (lunch + dinner). well, this is their 'rules', i said i will settle the RM 100 with this lady.. I told her that she need to bear watever extra cost, she disagree... and said 'cannot be i pay u for confinement mah'. I am already mad, so told her 'Now, you r the one caused me so much problems, once u arrive, u keep on complaninging this and that, I am paying you and I am the one who need to listen to all kind of complain from you.. You did not tell me you need a fully - air conditinoed envrioment only you can work. You should tell me earlier before you accept the job. Now you said u quit and if you go get a 6k con lady, do I need to pay the extra 3k for your false??"

She keep quiet and say 'I did not say i wan all air cond, ok, i pay the RM 100, and i wan to leave today'.

i said "fine, once yr replacement arrived, u can leave'

she go call agent, said she going to bear the RM100 (actually agent need to pay her if she intro agent job, so i assume the rm 100 is her commision that she give up). Agent told next day onli can arrived as the replacement is Ipoh lady, only can arrive on Sunday. Later she told me she had called taxi, as i said the lady onil can come sunday, she start tok again 'you wan me to bear 100 then now said tomolo onli can leave'. Before i talked to her, i had chk ith my hub, as in wkend, i can get my mil to come to help me coo k.... so i said to her "fine, u go and pay me back the balance'. After she left, 1 hr she called back, my hub said not sure she sendiri 'leong sam gua yi pu chu', then tell me 'the water in yr room is for u to wash hand, the one for bath is in kitchen'. I said 'ok'... then she say ok and off the phhone... Me so good, i even give the taxi driver direction on how to come my hse to ftch her GO!!

The new one arrived on sunday 3pm +. So far so good as i monitor, but dare not comment much as too early to judge, really 'met the ghost, scare the dark'...

Luckily als, my mil knew liao, she came to help me cook and take care bb....

I got her fullname but think of not to really spoil her name...just give you some hints, for those really want to know her name, can email me... she stay in cheras, she got a big
mole' on her face... some where near the mouth (not sure right and left)... she will need u to deposit rm 500 once confirmed. Agent told me, she only work in a very good condition , like hse got a lot of air cond, got maid, etc...

2 comments:

KM's Corner 刻骨铭心 said...

Hahaha.. so "pah pai"...I discovered there are many kind of people in this world, as Chinese quoted -" 一种米养活百种人". Since after I started the business with wife. I've met many weird and problematic people since day 1. Really mad when this kind of incident happen, I can understand how frustrated you are. Luckily you are able to get a replacememt asap. Else will be damn headache.

Sometimes we really need to stand firm if we are not the root cause, you were doing right things to ask her bear the RM100. That's her problem! Wish you all the BEST and things become smoother after the new confinnement lady took over her roles.

MY Life Zone said...

KM:
yes woh... i really bad lucks in getting con lady... but hopefully always the best come last (my faith always like tat).

Really do not understand how the ppl work nowadays, can be so irresponsible, really headache.

Yes, i really stand firm on that, not scare of her.. is not I not able to keluar the 100, is me 'bo kam buan' to pay for that.