Friday, June 8, 2007

中醫門診

I been having backache since... mm.. when I pregnant 7-8 mths... it getting worst since last few mths.. the pains started when I want to stand up from squat down.. i cannot 'straight' my back.. gotto take some times and suffer the pains.. just like cannot bend at all... at nite i not get good sleep coz of pains... turn left and right or sleep straight also cannot....terrible!!

I visited a chinese Acupuncture Centre 2 wks ago.. been told that one section of my backbone is 'senget'... it been adjusted and given medicine...

Yday bring my mum go check her legs... one of her knees been injured when she was very young time and not properly treated. Now it started to 'make noise' ... pains and no strength on the knee.. This chinese 醫師 told us is imposible to fully recover as it been drag too long... the only thing can do is adjusted back to correct position (doing acupuncture) + eat medince to make her stronger. 調理

My back is caused by bad posture.. Not sit or stand straight enough. I go to check for 2nd time 2gether with my mum. When the 'yi si' doing the adjustment on my body... (maybe he looks too big action).. My son thoguht he goign to 'hurt' me... he pointing to the 'si yi' and shouting 'pu yao , pu yao !!!" (Dont want dont want) ..haha... then i fast fast ask my hubby to carry him to another place... heard his voise shouting over the other side and beating his father (poor father kena beat by son caused of not rescue his lovely mum)..hahaha.. he is very bad temper boy... But heart 'sweet' also, seeing the son so protect me... scare me kena bullied or what....:)

Got to start take care... ask me dont eat any cold drinks .. esp just take out from fridge... said women is not suppose to drink cold drinks ... it will spoil our body .. and have a lot of problems when we getting old .. (eiks.. why so unfair to us ya??)

Ei.. another set of medicine for me to complete by this weeks... Yiaks !!! (as u can see from the pix: 2 big spoon of water based medicine and 7 pills @ 3 times per day) :(

6 comments:

wai wai's mommy said...

I hope you will get better after your Yoga class, I heard people said Yoga can help on bone problem. All the best!!

etceteramommy said...

Get well soon... :D

CutiePrincessMummy said...

aiyoh, me oso lar, always back pain like old lady!! :P

MY Life Zone said...

Jeannie:
Ya.. hope so, but after been adjusted, gettting better.. thanks.

etcetera~mommy:
thx ya !!

cpm:
u got chk yr back or not, sometimes oh, chk first b4 it getting worst...

1+2mom said...

I also got back pain, but didnt go check..hehe..lazy.

Hope you get well soon.

"thankz for drop by to my blog :)"

MY Life Zone said...

1+2 mom:
thanks for drop by here ya...

if very serious pains, got to take care lor... mine last time very serious coz i drag too long.. 1 yr ++ leh.. take care ya..