Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Tag:7 Random thgs about me

Tagged by CutiePrincessMummy.. ei.. only 7 ah? nvd... i come out 7 then..hehehe... a lot same like yrs tim..

1. I like to shop about shoes.... mm.. my hubby will ask me to 'move' when pass by shoe shops :))

2. I love to buy slimming product as well, but normallly i will use for the 1st week (sometimes like 3 days). Later will forgot or lazy.. till 1 day i found it expire and throw away.. wasting money oh???

3. I ALWAYS say KEEP FIT!!! but I still always go 'makan makan' with my frens, there is no fruit salad or skip meal in my dictionary ^_^ (life w/o makan is such a painful, torture to me) LOL...

4. I like to scratch my head when i start thinking... [bad habbit that caused fall hairs :( ]

5. I always dream of to have a small cafe when i no need to work anymore... nice and relax enviroment, served with coffee and simple nice food.. (food again..hahah) .. at nite will have some live band performance on soft and nice music (even think of myself go sing that..) hahah... DREAMING !!! ei.. wake up wake up...

6. Ya.. i always think 1 day i can keep very very fit and wear nice nice cloth / evening gowns to attend any dinner.. (this 'dream' will hapen when i saw nice gowns or cloth while shoping or from megazine)... hoping tat day come faster ah...

7. Dunno why, I always think negative.. i always take extra careful when i go and down staircase (I scare i will fall down), I think i will got into accident when i driving (damn, i drive everyday)... when there is some issues, i always think how if .... (bad thing again)... eiks... pressures ya ??

Wow.. so fast 7 liao... got to stop then... looks like a lot of 'dreams' here ah....kekeke !!

3 comments:

CutiePrincessMummy said...

we hv a lot of similarity, no wonder we so 'ngam' lar...hahaha!

etceteramommy said...

Hahahah.. don't think so much negative things lor.. :P

MY Life Zone said...

cpm:
yalar... and our keep fit plan always fail.. but we did enjoy our life ya !!!

etcetera~mommy:
try lor, but always out of control mah...