Friday, June 22, 2007

螃蟹here i come..

Wanted to go this seafood rest for long time.. Been visited once, recommended by my colleagues on farewell dinner last year.

Been thinking to go with my hubby (he is a crab lover) as I first time taste this favour of crab (ham tam:salted egg crab) during my 1st visit ... damn yummy... you cannot imagine how good is the taste....

Finally i had decided to take 1/2 day leave to go eat with my hubby (Hao, sorry mommy dare not bring u there, as you will not allow mommy to eat in peace with the lovely uncle aunty crabs oh...)

This is what I ordered: -.
1. Japanese Spiral Shell (dunno how it called, ops :p)
Mm.. not bad.. but i think is quite dry.. inside with cheese and garlic souce...
2. Salted egg style Crab (min 2 crabs per order)
This is yummy... esp the salted egg that stick on the crab ...yum yum...

3. Kai Lan in 2 styles (1/2 fried, 1/2 cut into slices and fried to crunchy, mixed with 'ha mai')
I prefere the slices fried kai lan... which is crunchy and very 'heong' ..heheh..

4. Deep fried pork ribs{口琴一只骨}(@ RM 4.80) per pcs. Served with own made chili source.
This quite normally, as deep fried, marinated with "Fu yue".

Actually I wan to order 'chu sao' (豬手) is very famous here, but the thing is too big portion, the waitress said 2 ppl cannot finish, my fren told me they 5 ppl also dare not order that... (maybe next time with bigger gang ya)




oh ya.. they got aquariums outside the shops there ... there are lobsters... abalons .. snow crabs.. geoduck (looks geli..kekek), clams ....



{ p/s: I wan to try the 'nai yao snow crab', clam and 'chu sao' on my next visit... ^Q^ }

Here the address and contact for those interested...

Pantai Seafood Restorant
Lot 13575, Jalan Cempaka PJU 6A,
Kg. Sg. Kayu Ara, 47400 PJ.
Tel: 03-7725 5099/03-7725 10998

2 comments:

mommy of 3 angels said...

i luuurrve this restaurant too!! yummiii!

MY Life Zone said...

hahah....

maybe next time we go with the mommy bloggers gang.. then we can order lots of food ya... ^Q^