Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Hao @ 18 mths

Life so stress, esp works ...

But once back and see my little cutie fellow... all the problems 'disappear' (coming back when on the way to work lar). At least i can relax my mind...

Reached home... my mum telling me my son very good boy today... cleaning and 'lap' the table.. haha.. she said he will be a good 'helper' next time ... (i only knows he is a destroyer at most of the same times hahah!!)



Recenlty he like to 'pick' the vege from our plate everytime i had dinner... my mum said he just like 'chic' (chic yr boy).. 'tiung tiung' the food.. till finish...

Everyday will give me surprise on this notti actions... that help the mommy to release tensions at works also.. good boy... 'muak muak ' sayang sayang ah... mummy loves u so so much !!!

wearing hat (his plate actually)cover his face with plate
bz "lap" and clean table.. no disturb,plslol ^o^ (must be did some notti stuff)
"tiong" the carrot out...happy chewing the carrot..
feeding papa...
aiyo... left some for mommy lar..
time to exercise.. his favourite, moving
the chair from here to there...hahah

5 comments:

CutiePrincessMummy said...

wah, mummy no need to get kakak lor...hehehe! :-)

wai wai's mommy said...

So good boy ah, I wish my son also can help me like that...(dun dream lah)...hahaha

mommy of 3 angels said...

wah so cute...feed daddy...so daddy can be fatty soon!! ahhaha

1+2mom said...

Kids will give us so much surprise everyday, they change every moment and give us many laughter.

MY Life Zone said...

cpm:
u think lar.. he suka help u lap 5 second, most of the time 'help' me to through his toys all over the places ...

jeannie:
dream will come true oone....

MommyOf2Angels:
Too bad, daddy never get fat, only mommy getting fatter and fatter *sob sob*

1+2mom:
ya.. surprise everyday ya.. i think yr twins will have more surprise to u that other ppl ..