Thursday, June 7, 2007

Line Dance

I been stop for 1 mth ++ for my yoga class .. after I shifted to my MIL hse [refer here if u interested>] and shifted back 1 mth b4. As the yoga center is near to my hse (puchong), so when i stay in my MIL hse (cempaka,pandan indah).. is hard for me to attend.

Thus, i started my yoga class last Thurs.. a lot of replacement .. found they intro some new classes... yoga, aerobic, line dance, pilates... So plan to attend 2 days per wk @ 2 hrs ( 2 class continuously).

Yday started Yoga at 7pm, and Line Dance at 8pm.

Is very interesting and I did enjoy... for those knew me, i like to dance and sing ... (not for performance, for fun only)... kekeke... There are a lot of ppl in Line Dance classes... we start from 4 steps... increase to 32 steps... start from 1, 2, 3, 4 claps,... 5, 6 , 7, 8 claps... toe, heel, step , back... xxxx once we familiar, start from slow music to get a slow beat,... later try with faster song with faster beat.... wow... really enjoy it !!!

姐妹們 , let's step step step and turn turn turn .... ^ _ ^

p/s: found 1 thing, i saw a fat fat lady from the mirror when i dancing... and i telling myself got to keep FIT !!! So, u can guess who i am looking at in the mirrror *sob sob*

7 comments:

CutiePrincessMummy said...

aiming for belly dancing, but still pending on hold till now...sob sob!

etceteramommy said...

Wud the trainer be keen to do freelance? My co sports club currently looking for one....

wai wai's mommy said...

I like dancing too, but will wait until I start working, then only can plan when and where. Maybe will look for something like what I did in Fitness First before, e.g. STEP, Hi-Lo, BODYCOMBAT and BODYJAM.

MY Life Zone said...

cpm:
dont wait lar... start something 'dancing class'.. u know u love dancing as well ^_^

etceter~mommy:
ei.. i got to chk with her woh... coz they did call for freelancer to conduct "social dance", "pilate".. as existing cetner is handled by 2 sisters (teach yoga, line dance,etc).. let u know then.. But wat 'course' u looking for? Line dance?

Jeannie:
Ya.. once u stable down with your new job, u can start schedule something for yr own.. look somewhere near yr offic or hse ... location is main concern..

Unknown said...

I hope to be able to attend class too when the kids are older. My hubby and I attended social dance classes before we got married. Fun!

CPM must have very good figure - belly dancing!! I think my belly will wobble! LOL

MY Life Zone said...

wokking mum:
sometimes i was thinking, DONT WAIT !! JUST DO IT!!
But oh, we be mother sure wan to make sure everything in order .. esp KIDS ... always put ourself in the final priority...*sob*..

etceteramommy said...

Err.. actually we're open for suggestion. It's our sports club initiative ma. MSN me the details can? -- yvonnelow@hotmail.com :D