Tuesday, June 12, 2007

今早突然感覺很累。。

Yday my fren sent me a link to a blog... a sporean lady wrote her last blog on Apr and died later.. Stress to died. Not sure how true is it ... she wake up 3.30 am everyday and go start work at 4.30 am... doing support manager, after work have to work, wkend have to work , at home have to work.. in her blog, complaining too stress and overload.. sounds terrible life .. my fren told me, her lady boss did the 'hard work' too ... everyday work till mid nite, wake up 3-4 am to continue...

I think we have to find way to distress ourself.. esp for working mum ... me felt tire on and off. Sometimes, feel exhausted.. offices works, hse stuffs... sometime really like cannot breath... sometime i like need to shout in the car (no body can hear mah) on my way back... or crying for nothing... but after did that.. feel better...

we like 'rushing' everyday.. rush to work, rush for work, rush back, rush for hsestuff.. rushing w/o hold on for a second to breath... maybe is a point to pause for a deep breath ...

Just feel to 'san san' my bad mood today.. nothing much... ^_^

6 comments:

etceteramommy said...

Yeah.. everyday we're running around like mad dog.. rushing here and there. What to do, that's life. Btw.. what's the link ar? I wanna KPC. :D

MY Life Zone said...

etcetera~mommy:
yalor.. die die rushing ...
btw,here the url:
http://pinkmayflower.multiply.com/journal/item/140

CutiePrincessMummy said...

Time to ask ur lou gong to bring you out for a holiday! :-)

wai wai's mommy said...

Things you can not get rid of it, you may as well enjoy it. Or give yourself a break, have a kitkat...haha...Life is life.

MY Life Zone said...

cpm:
ya... maybe i need a break or holiday ...

jeannie:
try to hold on my patient/temper till next day.. Normally next day all the problem will be slowly solved... life ya..

Anonymous said...

your blog is very comfortable